You choose which is easiest for you!
- Click on the Donation link above. You can give via credit or debit card as well as electronic checks. It's safe and easy. You can even set up a recurring donation so it automatically makes the donation for you each week or month.
- Through your bank. Set up Christ Community Church as a payee when paying your bills online through your bank. Each month when paying your other bills, click on CCC and your bank will send your tithe check directly to the church.
- By Text. It's as easy as sending a text. Text the amount you want to give to the church's Text2Give phone number: (858) 230-8928. The text will automatically deduct the amount from your account and credit the church's bank account. The first time you use Text2Give, your text will receive a reply asking you to register your credit or debit card. Registration is required only once.
- In the Offering bags as they are passed during the worship services.
- In the Gray Offering boxes near the front and back entrances of the sanctuary. Drop it off as you arrive or depart the church. There are even envelopes with the boxes to help secure and identify your donations.
- By Mail. Mail your donations directly to the church using the address at the bottom of the page. The donations will be added to the weekly offering for you.
- Through Amazon Smile. Amazon Smile is an amazing way to give to the church while making every day purchases on Amazon. Whenever you sign on to buy something on Amazon, use the website www.smile.amazon.com and it will automatically give a percentage of every purchase back to the church. The first time you use it, you will be asked who you want to donate to. Choose Christ Community Church of San Diego. You may also click the Amazon Smile logo below.